Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Rug Cleaning Alexandria

www.heavensbest.biz/carpetcleaningalexandria


Completed:12/13/2011 2:16 PM EST

1Please rate the service that you received:  
 
 Very Poor Poor Fair Good Very Good Excellent 
Quality of Service    Ascending   
Communication    Ascending   
Timeliness    Ascending   
Budget     Ascending  
Value     Ascending  
Courteous     Ascending  
Overall     Ascending  



 
5Comments  
 
 The only reason I didn't give you an "excellent" across the board was because of some slight issues around ultimate delivery. Since our rugs were picked up just before Thanksgiving, you all were great in letting me know it would be longer than two weeks, which we were fine with. However, after about three weeks I had to call and check the status rather than being contacted directly that they were ready. Also, we scheduled a drop off time of 5:30pm. The delivery driver called me in the afternoon to see if he could come by earlier, I didn't get the message in time. At 5:45, he had not shown up yet so I called him to see if I had misunderstood and needed to reschedule. He said he was stuck in traffic, and in the end he did not arrive until 6:45 pm. It wasn't a huge deal, but I was surprised that the delay was so significant since he knew I was expecting him at 5:30 and the original pick up driver was right on time.


1 comment:

  1. This is such good information where we are living and working environment. Thanks For sharing with us. Please visit here for more information for carpet cleaning Alexandria.And keep share more blogs with us.

    ReplyDelete